Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)  (Read 455913 times)

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
Re: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)
« Reply #320 on: March 18, 2009, 12:17:06 pm »

I can reproduce it here. If one of the devs reads this:
The resulting query is something like
Code: [Select]
SELECT * FROM cpgdev1416pictures AS p WHERE filename like '%.jpg' AND filename not like 'youtube_%' AND approved = 'YES'  AND cpgdev1416pictures.aid IN (4,5,6,7,8,9,13,14,15,17,18,26,21,22,23,24,25)  ORDER BY RAND() LIMIT 16
MySQL doesn't like the part
cpgdev1416pictures.aid and reports that it can't find the table. Simply replacing it by
aid makes the query work. This one comes from one of the two variables $FORBIDDEN_SET or $META_ALBUM_SET. I can't remember having any problems with this in previous CPG versions. Any help?

jimbeam2

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #321 on: March 18, 2009, 02:22:27 pm »

Hello again, another question that bugs me...

Is there a way to mess with the enlarged template so that it displays comments under the image? (scrollable would be the best)

Thanks

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #322 on: March 19, 2009, 02:10:35 pm »

Just released v2.15beta1 (edit: removed attached file because newer beta is released).

Changes:
- implemented a first version of an eCard feature, but it is NOT working correctly yet, so please turn it off for now
- smaller page source code, pics don't need IDs anymore
- greatly improved display of scaled images in IE7 and IE8 (bicubic resize) if pic is bigger than browser window
- new setting on config page: shadow color

If you like to try it out, please uninstall the previous version before installing the new one, and don't forget to clear your browser cache after installing.

Have fun!
Timo
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 04:27:26 pm by Timos-Welt »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #323 on: March 20, 2009, 09:23:22 am »

Installed it and tried it. Works perfectly. Indeed a good improvement for IE users. Thanks Timos.

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #324 on: March 21, 2009, 08:41:34 pm »

Hello Timos-Welt,

I have several feature requests for your plugin and was hoping I could schedule a time to speak with you to go over pricing and availability. As I understand it you are actively working on the code as a side project and have been releasing revisions to coppermine users at no cost. I was hoping you could integrate these features and am willing to compensate you for your time. I read through the previous postings and noticed several of these features have already been requested.

Request Summary:

1. New AJAX navigation buttons to allow downloading of fullsize image.

2. New AJAX navigation button to allow ecard function (noticed this in your latest beta release)

3. Display associated comments below the picture in a scoll box or show one comment with a "see all comments" button that goes to the existing comment snippet.

4. Slideshow feature that supports play, pause, and stop with a slidebar where users can control the speed.

5. A method for forwarding to the next page in a multipaged album once the last picture has been reached

6. A method for going back to previous page once the first picture on a secondary page has been reached (request 3 reversed)

7. Addition of smileys in the existing comment ajax snippet .

8. Option to allow adding content that displays in the AJAX GUI above or below the photos.

9. Would like the ability to enable and disable these features via the config page. For request 8 i'd like it to support modifying the color of the text along with bold, italic, and underline. For the slideshow i'd like it to refrain from closing and opening the images but instead keep the gui open and flip through the pictures.

Thank you in advance,

-Steve

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #325 on: March 22, 2009, 01:29:06 pm »

pricing and availability
Sorry, at them moment I am not interested in doing this for money. I code this plugin and the EnlargeIt! script as a hobby in my spare time. BUT: I like some of your feature requests and thank you for them.

1. New AJAX navigation buttons to allow downloading of fullsize image.
Nice one and very easy, I will include this with the next release.

2. New AJAX navigation button to allow ecard function (noticed this in your latest beta release)
Will also be included in next release.

3. Display associated comments below the picture in a scoll box or show one comment with a "see all comments" button that goes to the existing comment snippet.
I will think about it for the next major release of the script (currently v1.1), but this will take some time.

4. Slideshow feature that supports play, pause, and stop with a slidebar where users can control the speed.
Nice one, I'll think about it.

5. A method for forwarding to the next page in a multipaged album once the last picture has been reached
6. A method for going back to previous page once the first picture on a secondary page has been reached (request 3 reversed)
I don't think this is possible without changing the core code of coppermine. The plugin currently does not 'know' if there are more pics or not. Probably I'll ask the devs to give me a possibility with cpg 1.5.

7. Addition of smileys in the existing comment ajax snippet .
Not possible.

8. Option to allow adding content that displays in the AJAX GUI above or below the photos.
See 3.

9. Would like the ability to enable and disable these features via the config page. For request 8 i'd like it to support modifying the color of the text along with bold, italic, and underline. For the slideshow i'd like it to refrain from closing and opening the images but instead keep the gui open and flip through the pictures.
Noted.

regards
Timo

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #326 on: March 22, 2009, 03:37:38 pm »

Thank you for taking my requests into consideration. Your plugin greatly enhances the visualizations in coppermine and I look forward to your future releases.
I understand you work on the script in your spare time as a hobby. I'm not sure how much free time you have and need the requested features integrated. Do you have an associate that could assist in the development of the next revision? I am willing to fund the project in order to shorten the completion date.

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #327 on: March 22, 2009, 08:13:43 pm »

Just wanted to share an additional feature request I accidentally left out in the previous posting.. Would it be possible to add another AJAX Snippet button to incorporate the "addthis" button? (http://www.addthis.com/) It is a button that detects the page it is on and then allows the user which service to share the link to. I believe the code is ready to adapt you just need to create a button in order to integrate it into the AJAX gui. This would allow users not only to use the ecard function to e-mail the photo but also to post it to other social networking sites with a click of a button.

Thank you in advance and look forward to hearing your feedback

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #328 on: March 23, 2009, 04:29:13 pm »

Just released v2.15beta2 (edit: removed file because newer beta is released).

Changes:
- implemented a first version of an eCard feature, but it is NOT working correctly yet, so please turn it off for now
- greatly improved display of scaled images in IE7 and IE8 (bicubic resize) if pic is bigger than browser window
- new button for downloading pics

If you like to try it out, please uninstall the previous version before installing the new one, don't forget to clear your browser cache after installing, and don't forget to copy the files from toGalleryRoot to your gallery root.

Have fun!
Timo
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 11:09:02 am by Timos-Welt »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #329 on: March 24, 2009, 09:21:17 am »

Timos good morning. I uploaded the beta and all is working well. Would it be possible to add the option that a admin can select the download button to be avaible only to registered users?
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 09:56:19 am by Hein Traag »

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #330 on: March 24, 2009, 11:08:30 am »

Just released v2.15beta3 (edit: removed file because newer beta is released - scroll down!).

Changes from 2.14:
- new button for downloading pics

Changes from beta2:
- improved download snippet
- download button can now be set up only for registered users

If you like to try it out, please uninstall the previous version before installing the new one, don't forget to clear your browser cache after installing, and don't forget to copy the files from toGalleryRoot to your gallery root.

Have fun!
Timo
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 03:16:35 pm by Timos-Welt »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #331 on: March 24, 2009, 11:41:17 am »

Download button does not appear on the bar. The function is there but the icon is missing. I first thought it had something to with the compressHTML plugin but that was not it. Moving the enlargedit plugin before the slider plugin does not solve the problem. Any idea?

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #332 on: March 24, 2009, 11:57:21 am »

Please clear your browser cache and make sure that you updated all files correctly to the newest version.

Works fine here: http://cpgdev.timos-welt.de/cpg1416

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #333 on: March 24, 2009, 01:14:27 pm »

Reupload every file. Cleared cache. No luck so far. All the other icons do display as expected.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #334 on: March 24, 2009, 04:32:21 pm »

Your gallery works fine for me? See screenshot.

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #335 on: March 24, 2009, 04:37:02 pm »

Downloaded and tested v2.15beta2 and v2.15beta3 and both worked.

Tested as admin with admin mode enabled in config - Successful
Tested as admin with admin mode disabled in config - Successful
Tested as guest with guest mode enabled in config - Successful
Tested as guest with guest mode disabled in config - Successful
Tested as registered user with guest mode disabled in config - Successful

The Download button is shown according to the rules set forth in the config. Everything appears to be working with the plugin in my installation of coppermine.

Thank you for adding the download button Timos-Welt. I know you were working on the ecard function and I sidetracked you with the download button request. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your work.

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
« Reply #336 on: March 24, 2009, 07:05:30 pm »

Right. I'm going to put my clue-bat to use tomorow on the systems admin. Tracked it down to a malfunctioning ISA server at work.. At home the problem dissapears like snow for the sun. Timos, great work!  :D
« Last Edit: March 24, 2009, 07:22:50 pm by Hein Traag »

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #337 on: March 25, 2009, 08:50:53 am »

Yeah, and if you remove the BOM from your gallery, it might even display the AJAX snippets without the leading grey line.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #338 on: March 25, 2009, 03:15:56 pm »

Just released v2.15beta4 (edit: removed file because newer beta is released).

Changes from 2.14:
- new button for eCard
- new button for downloading pics/files

Changes from beta3:
- improved download snippet
- eCard snippet now working

Have fun!
Timo
« Last Edit: March 26, 2009, 10:25:50 pm by Timos-Welt »

steve6one7

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #339 on: March 25, 2009, 11:05:54 pm »

When using the ecard function it auto detects the username and e-mail address but it doesn't use it correctly once the mail is sent.

The recipient gets an e-mail with subject:  An e-card from for you

And in the e-mail it says:   Sent by from IP x.x.x.x at Mar 25, 2009 at 10:01 PM (Gallery time)

If the user deletes the autodetected username and enters a different name manually it will work. It just doesn't work with the autodetect feature.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 19 queries.