Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Down

Author Topic: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)  (Read 455910 times)

Shane

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Choose Again
    • The Philmont Forum
Re: EnlargeIt! (AJAX user interface for CPG 1.4.x)
« Reply #220 on: November 03, 2008, 03:26:43 am »

Timo,

Is there a way to increase the photos view count by one when someone views the photo with enlargeit?

site:  http://philmontforum.com

I have enlargeit set so that the applet immediately shows the full size photo.  I'd like for the photo counter to increase each time a visitor views the photos using enlargeit.

Thanks!  This is a great piece of work, probably my favorite feature of the gallery now.

Shane

• Contributor
  • Choose Again
    • The Philmont Forum
« Reply #221 on: November 03, 2008, 03:31:27 am »

Nevermind...

I have always viewed while logged in.  I logged out of my site, viewed some photos, and the counter increased for each one.

Sorry for the trouble.  Thanks again for such a great plugin.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #222 on: November 05, 2008, 08:45:05 pm »

Just released v2.12 beta.

Changes since v2.11:
---------------------
- added compatibility for Nibbler's mod 'Displaying videos from Youtube in Coppermine'
- fixed: select boxes were visible through enlarged image in IE6

Please make sure to correctly uninstall any previous version before installing this version, and empty your browser cache when done!
Please note, that the included Slider and Imageflow plugins have been updated accordingly.

I've added an album with YouTube movies to my demo gallery.

Have fun!
Timo

Edit 2008/11/18: Removed beta file because newer beta is released.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2008, 06:35:27 am by Timos-Welt »

Shane

• Contributor
  • Choose Again
    • The Philmont Forum
« Reply #223 on: November 05, 2008, 11:50:51 pm »

I'd just like to say WOW and THANKS!

The only problem I see with the newest version is that when I installed it, it still read as v2.11.

YouTube videos work perfectly in the applet.

Thanks again!

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #224 on: November 06, 2008, 06:25:35 pm »

The only problem I see with the newest version is that when I installed it, it still read as v2.11.

Please re-download the archive if you like. I fixed the version number issue and YouTube videos will now have a 'full screen' button (very useful).

regards
Timo

goku

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #225 on: November 06, 2008, 08:23:50 pm »

wow man this is an awesome plugin i love it!!! thank u so much. there is just one question how to get the random files scrolling like in your demo page? is that another plugin for it or is it in this one?

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #226 on: November 06, 2008, 08:31:09 pm »

Unzip slider_for_cpg1_4_x_v2xx.zip and upload the folder slider to your plugins dir. Then install as an own plugin. Read the first posting of this thread:

Note for users of plugins 'ImageFlow' and 'Slider'
New versions of these plugins are included in the ZIP file. Please make sure to update them before you install the EnlargeIt! plugin. The included versions of ImageFlow and Slider are full versions, meaning that it is not neccessary to install previous versions.

See here for details about the Slider plugin.

goku

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #227 on: November 06, 2008, 09:10:46 pm »

heyz yes both the slider and enlargeit are working properly now im so glad that u came up with this plugin it rocks!!! just one last thing. the show picture button in the image when we click to enlarge it isnt working i mean it dont do anything what is it for?

ppeter

• Coppermine novice
« Reply #228 on: November 07, 2008, 12:04:03 am »

hi!

very good plugin, one question, is it possible to integrate enlargeIT with random image from coppermine on another page?

:)
peter

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #229 on: November 07, 2008, 03:00:51 pm »

Not related to this thread. Search the cpmFetch board.

TUN35

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #230 on: November 13, 2008, 01:14:27 pm »

Great plugin! Have been using it for sometime now and only just realised you've released several versions!!

Is there any way to keep the AJAX window open when going to the next image? Instead of dropping back to your gallery with the loading image?

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #231 on: November 13, 2008, 01:22:39 pm »

No, the current release can't do that. Probably in a future version.

TUN35

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #232 on: November 14, 2008, 10:44:17 pm »

No, the current release can't do that. Probably in a future version.

Would be great to see one day!

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #233 on: November 17, 2008, 05:35:27 am »

@Timo: One thing I noticed about your Slider and Imageflow plugins is that they don't properly deal with data flow when responding to the plugin hook 'plugin_block'.  For this hook, the function you write should take the variable $matches as an incoming parameter and then return it so that other plugins can respond to it as well, or return an empty array or nothing if no other plugins should respond to it, like you did for 'slider' or 'imageflow'.  Because you access $matches as a global, this messes up the data flow from plugin to plugin for $matches.

In my case, I use a plugin to suppress 'alblist' and 'catlist' on the main page (cat=0), and leave it alone for all other pages.  So I return an empty array when I see 'alblist' and cat=0.  Your plugins ignore my returned $matches and use the global.  The effect is that 'alblist' shows up and my plugin is rendered impotent.  Oops.

Maybe I'm missing something: is there a reason to use the global?

I modified your plugins, and everything works great.  For slider, I changed this:
Code: [Select]
function slider_mainpage()
{
        global $CONFIG,$matches,$lang_plugin_slider,$FORBIDDEN_SET,$SLIDERSET,$lang_meta_album_names,$META_ALBUM_SET;
to this:
Code: [Select]
function slider_mainpage($matches)
{
        global $CONFIG,$lang_plugin_slider,$FORBIDDEN_SET,$SLIDERSET,$lang_meta_album_names,$META_ALBUM_SET;
and a similar thing for 'imageflow'.

I post here because it looks like your new versions of these plugins are released here.  Excuse me if I should have posted on the other plugin threads.

Paver

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • Paul V.
« Reply #234 on: November 18, 2008, 06:14:52 am »

@Timo: A request for assistance: I'm trying to move the title to the bottom of the window.  I noticed in version 0.95 you removed the picture caption.  So if you don't have a quick reply about how to add a caption below the image, I would be willing to look through version 0.94 to figure out how to do it.  I integrated EnlargeIt with CPGPicDownload to add a download button, plus I have a few more buttons I'm adding so putting the title below the image gives much more room for a proper title/caption.  I haven't figured out yet the data flow in your code, so I thought I'd ask for some pointers (or version 0.94).

I also integrated things with my plugin "Full-Size & Intermediate Access" to give granular control to groups.  Ideally it would be nice to add these features into EnlargeIt (as options of course) so that you don't need multiple plugins.  Would you consider contributions to your excellent plugin?

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #235 on: November 18, 2008, 06:39:06 am »

Just released v2.13 beta.

Changes since v2.11:
---------------------
- visitor can now abort loading of a picture (click on loader gif)
- messages for cancel loading and no flash plug found can now be set in lang file
- no hourglass plus cursor if IE6 is detected (caused bad performance of animation)
- added compatibility for Nibbler's mod 'Displaying videos from Youtube in Coppermine' so EnlargeIt will now play YouTube videos if you like
- fixed: global use of $matches in imageflow and slider main functions
  (new versions included; thanks Paver)

Please make sure to correctly uninstall any previous version before installing this version, and empty your browser cache when done!
Please note, that the included Slider and Imageflow plugins have been updated accordingly.

Have fun!
Timo

Edit 2008/11/20: Removed beta file because v2.13 is released.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2008, 11:26:58 am by Timos-Welt »

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #236 on: November 19, 2008, 08:01:51 am »

@Timo: I'm trying to move the title to the bottom of the window.  I noticed in version 0.95 you removed the picture caption.  So if you don't have a quick reply about how to add a caption below the image, I would be willing to look through version 0.94 to figure out how to do it.  I integrated EnlargeIt with CPGPicDownload to add a download button, plus I have a few more buttons I'm adding so putting the title below the image gives much more room for a proper title/caption.  I haven't figured out yet the data flow in your code, so I thought I'd ask for some pointers (or version 0.94).

It doesn't make sense to use v0.94 to do anything, because it's a really really really old version of the script. I recommend to download the current beta of the plugin and use the included enlargeit_source.js as base for manipulations. v0.94 is way old and has no advantages (but quite a few disadvantages and bugs) over 1.1.

It's time for a rewrite anyways; I hope I'll manage it to rewrite the complete Javascript part this winter, and after that it should also be able to display the pic title below the pic (and some other neat stuff like transitions).

I also integrated things with my plugin "Full-Size & Intermediate Access" to give granular control to groups.  Ideally it would be nice to add these features into EnlargeIt (as options of course) so that you don't need multiple plugins.  Would you consider contributions to your excellent plugin?

Feel free to contribute anything, but don't forget the two worlds of AJAX (JS and PHP). BTW: EnlargeIt! currently has a setting so only registered users can access the full size version of pics (the corresponding button won't be displayed for guests if you configure it this way on the settings page). The additional value of your plugin would be that I can add a group and only members of this group can access the full size pics, correct?

regards
Timo

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #237 on: November 20, 2008, 05:20:35 pm »

Just released v2.13.

Changes since v2.11:
---------------------
- visitor can now abort loading of a picture (click on loader gif)
- messages for cancel loading and no flash plug found can now be set in lang file
- no hourglass plus cursor if IE6 is detected (caused bad performance of animation)
- added compatibility for Nibbler's mod 'Displaying videos from Youtube in Coppermine', so EnlargeIt will now play YouTube videos if you like
- fixed: global use of $matches in imageflow and slider main functions (new versions are included) - bug report by Paver

Download in the first posting of this thread.

Have fun!
Timo

AWJunkies

• Contributor
  • Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #238 on: November 21, 2008, 02:07:32 am »

Just want to let you know version numbers are wrong for latest imageflow and slider in plugin manager it shows old versions but zip is labeled correctly please advise.

Timos-Welt

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
    • Timos-Welt
« Reply #239 on: November 21, 2008, 06:54:11 am »

On the config page the versions are correct? Then ignore it, it's just a display bug. :)

I've fixed the version numbers in the ZIP file; If you like you can download it again to get correct version numbers in plugin manager.

regards
Timo
« Last Edit: November 21, 2008, 07:01:40 am by Timos-Welt »
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 ... 25   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 20 queries.