Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Showing number of photos in a public album?  (Read 1819 times)

Jax2

• Coppermine novice
[Solved]: Showing number of photos in a public album?
« on: June 15, 2008, 07:45:23 pm »

Perhaps someone can help me with this, maybe not...

I have my site set up where I encourage people to upload their photos into their own private albums and then use keywords to display the photos in the public albums. I have 50 public albums, one for each state, so if someone uploads a photo from Texas, they just add "Texas" as a keyword and it shows in the Texas public album. It works great except for one thing... the number of photos in album counter.

This number doesn't reflect how many photos are shown in the public album because the photos weren't directly uploaded into that album, just keyword linked.
Is there any way at all to change it so that it will display how many photos are in the album as well as how many photos are linked to the album with keywords? It looks rather bad to have every album say 1 photo (state flag uploaded to each state album). It makes it seem as if the album is empty, which in essence it is, yet it's not.

If you know what I mean and have any suggestions for me other than having people upload to the public albums, I'd REALLY appreciate your input on this!

Thanks in advance,

-=Jax2=-
« Last Edit: June 15, 2008, 11:15:11 pm by just_some_guy »

Nibbler

Re: Showing number of photos in a public album?
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 07:52:32 pm »

Enable the option 'Show number of linked files' in config.

Jax2

• Coppermine novice
Re: Showing number of photos in a public album?
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2008, 11:13:23 pm »

Sigh... Sorry! Thanks for the tip
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 20 queries.