Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Make albums store imagews in seperate folders?  (Read 1928 times)

Paladin_Brewer

• Coppermine newbie
Make albums store imagews in seperate folders?
« on: June 11, 2008, 08:53:48 pm »

Hello,

This would take some code changes so not sure if its possible, but if anyone more savy than I knows of a way I would appreciate.  Currently, Coppermine takes all images from all albums and stores them in one folder (per user).  I was wondering if there would be a way to force Coppermine to upload the images to different folders based on the album?

Also, and this is harder part, is it possible for Coppermine to then store the thumbnails into their own directory?

I know that sounds odd. The reason I want to do this is Im using coppermine within Joomla, which has its own random picture module.  With it, you just point it to a directory.  I want it to only do the thumbnails though since those are already resized nicely by coppermine, whether than doing it on my own.

I know thats confusing, any thoughts?

Nibbler

Re: Make albums store imagews in seperate folders?
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 09:38:09 pm »

Would be easier to just use cpmfetch to pull random thumbnails.

Paladin_Brewer

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Make albums store imagews in seperate folders?
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2008, 03:42:53 pm »

Alright thanks. Im trying to get cpmfetch to work with Jumi, not sure what you know on that.  I got the "ViewLastAddedMedia" to work easily, the random one is proving to give me trouble, but I imagine ill figure it out, I hope :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 19 queries.