Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Removal of mod  (Read 3238 times)

Halfhidden

Removal of mod
« on: June 03, 2008, 01:52:30 am »

Hi Stramm.
First of all I would like to thank you for your mod... It has moved us forward so much with the web site that we have since become a UK registered charity. Like you all at Coppermine we want to give something back and give our services free....... anyway enough of us.
I think I messed up when installing a couple of mods, because when members get a comment notification and click on the link they get logged out of the gallery when they are sent to the page that the comment is listed on.
It's obviously something that I have done..... perhaps cut and pasted the code incorrectly somewhere... or generally being a complete waste of time as I am. But I was wondering if I removed your mod and reinstalled it would I be heading for trouble (data loss). I'm guessing not.... but I'd thought I should ask to prevent any extra problems or criticisms that might come my way.

Thanks

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Removal of mod
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 10:12:03 am »

That's no problem at all. You can safely reupload coppermine and/ or the modpack. If you have modified non modpack files, too, it's a good idea to first replace all (original) coppermine files with fresh ones (doing an upgrade) and then the modpack ones (like installing it).

Halfhidden

Re: Removal of mod
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 10:19:14 am »

Thanks for the reply. I'll do as you say and start with a clean set of files and then start the mods one by one.
Thanks for your help again.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.