Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: My uploads widget  (Read 3030 times)

dojo

• Coppermine newbie
  • Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
    • My portfolio
My uploads widget
« on: May 28, 2008, 09:44:38 pm »

Or something like this. Please let me explain first, since I am sure many won't understand what I am saying in here ...

I created my site as a collection of pictures taken by the members in their trips. As a nice promotional thing and also helping them "brag" about their own works, I thought about some kind of a widget or "banner" that would be placed on their sites with a link to the files they have uploaded.

I don't need a link to the overall site or the categories (the countries as they appear in the site), but to their own pictures.

My network consists of some sites that would nicely promote my "travels" and I can also draw some traffic to the site. How would this be achievable? I have looked over the plugins here and I didn't notice one that would do this. I am thinking of a small thumbnail picture for instance (that would rotate some images submitted by the member) or just a general picture I create as design, but the link, once clicked would bring me to the picture list of that particular user.

Code: [Select]
http://www.bestworldimages.com/thumbnails.php?album=lastupby&uid=2
This is the code I would have for my latest uploads. I would like at least this to be added in the link.

The user should have somewhere in his page something like:

If you want others to see where you have travelled, just copy paste this code into your page:
<<<<< here we have the code to their link that would be taking us to their respective list. This means the number after uid needs to change for each of them>>>

Please tell me if there is a plugin that would do this. If not, I will move my request into the paid programming category so that I have it done by one of the talented developers here.

Thank you in advance for any hints.
*Link Removed*
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.