Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Server move - fatal error on opening an include  (Read 4832 times)

Gurby

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: Server move - fatal error on opening an include
« on: May 26, 2008, 09:01:32 pm »

After my hosting provider moved my coppermine to an other server, I get a fatal error.

The error
Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'bridge/coppermine.inc.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /xxxxxxxxxxxx/include/init.inc.php on line 239

Tried so far
  • I had the error in Coppermine 1.4.13 and I upgraded to 1.4.18 - copied all the files and ran update.php -, but that didn't help.
  • I compared the php_info output with another server where another site with coppermine runs: no specific differences.
  • I googled on the error: there are a few coppermine sites live who give the same error, but no solutions present.
  • I searched this forum on the error and on moving cpg to another server: no solutions found.
  • I re-uploaded the file coppermine.inc.php and init.inc.php: that didn't help.
My configuration
  • URL: www.tenhove.com/foto
  • My Coppermine isn't bridged with other software.
  • Apache version 1.3.39 (Unix)
  • PHP version 5.2.5
  • MySQL version 4.1.22-standard

Does anyone has a clue?
« Last Edit: May 28, 2008, 06:49:49 am by Joachim Müller »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Server move - fatal error on opening an include
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2008, 06:37:02 am »

Did you try reuploading the entire bridge dir from a freshly download 1.4.18 package ? Just to make sure the version you got is not corrupted in anyway.
Your include path looks to be ok, so it can't be that. Make sure your host had checked that it is set correctly for your new site location.

Gurby

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Server move - fatal error on opening an include
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2008, 07:25:30 pm »

I got a message from my hosting provider today: they fixed the issue. Don't know what they fixed or what caused the issue exactly, but I will ask (for future reference of this topic).

@Hein: yes, I uploaded the complete 1.4.18-package with ftp, so the bridge dir was part of it. (I used the option 'overwrite always' in stead of the default 'overwrite when newer' which gave my problems at installing an cpg update last year.)

Gurby

• Coppermine newbie
Re: [Solved]: Server move - fatal error on opening an include
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2008, 09:39:13 am »

The permissions of the bridge folder were incorrect. They are 755 now.
(I'm not sure what they were, but with 644 I can reproduce the error.)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.