Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Visibility variable undefined error  (Read 2439 times)

DaveQB

• Coppermine newbie
    • http://dward.us/Pirates/bb/
Visibility variable undefined error
« on: April 09, 2004, 02:59:52 pm »

My set-up is:

CPG 1.2.1
OS = Mandrake 9.2
PHP = 4.3.3
MySQL = 4.0.17
Apache 2.0.47

After realising i had accidently installed CPG 1.3beta i got 1.2.1 up and running

But I have a peculiar problem now

With debug [debug] mode enabled i get this even when no visibility settings are in place for any album
"Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /var/www/html/Pirates/gallery/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /var/www/html/Pirates/gallery/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined variable: visibility in /var/www/html/Pirates/gallery/index.php on line 360

Notice: Undefined index: group_id in /var/www/html/Pirates/gallery/index.php on line 360"

Add albums and even adding limited visibility to these albums all works as expected except i (member of said group) cant upload pics unless in admin mode.
[debug] and i still get the above visibility error message.

If i add 1+ picture to an ablum with a limited visibility settings applied then said album on the "Album List" page  displays without a title.

Upon attempting to enter this ablum (in either user or admin mode) i am presented with.. "The selected album/picture does not exist !"

[debug enabled]File: /var/www/html/Pirates/gallery/include/functions.inc.php - Line: 809
Notice: Undefined index: in /var/www/html/Pirates/gallery/thumbnails.php on line 119

So i guess the question is, where is visibility defined in the php code so i can check it or rather post that line here to see whats up with it.

PS link here if you want to see it.

Thanx for reading

PS i seem to of found a 'work-around' for now
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php?topic=4273&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=visibility
But i still get the visibility definition error :? i am not sure if thats 'normal' at all or a typo i have made whilst editing.  A little more playing is needed me thinks ;)

PSS ok that edit/MOD i linked up there fixes all except memebers can't upload to albums they are allowed to.  Needed to enable "guess can upload" for each album that was protected.
I guess thats a good enough work-around til the new release (?)
Sleep?? SLEEP?? who needs sleep ??
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 18 queries.