Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Displaying a photo within a phpBB message  (Read 2086 times)

vegas_joanne

• Coppermine newbie
    • Camp-Cook.com   Home of the REAL Iron Chefs
Displaying a photo within a phpBB message
« on: May 22, 2008, 05:09:25 pm »

Hellol,

I run a discussion group using phpBB (2.0.21) and have just installed Coppermine so our members can display their favorite photos. I plan to integrate Coppermine with the forum as soon as I'm sure that I can get everything working the way I would like it to.

Where I have run into a roadblock is trying to display a photo within the body of a posted message. I have been able to add a link to a photo but I would like the actual photo to be displayed. I have read through the documentation and get the impression that the answer lies with the intermediate photos, but I'm not sure that's the best solution.

So the question is: "How do my users display a photo within their posting?"

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

Joanne

Nibbler

Re: Displaying a photo within a phpBB message
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2008, 05:35:33 pm »

Right click on the image you want to hotlink and copy its location then use [ img ] tags with that location in your post. There are mods around that generate the bbcode for you - search the board.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.