Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Error with Thumbnails  (Read 2174 times)

oyabun

• Coppermine newbie
Error with Thumbnails
« on: May 18, 2008, 12:14:57 pm »

Hello everyone!

Last week i added a new album to my gallery, with no problems.

Today i wanted to add another new album, but i had some issues: I uploaded the pics to the FTP like every time, set permissions etc.
I went to the adminpanel, then "Batch-Adding". I've chosen the right folder and pressed ok. The gallery displayed all the pictures in minature and asked which pictures i want to add. Then i clicked "Add selected pictures" (or something) and then the error occurs: "Click here to reload or display errormessage" --> "Cannot create Thumbnails"

What did i wrong?

Sorry for bad english ;)

oyabun

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Error with Thumbnails
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 05:47:57 pm »

No suggestions?

I realized today, that there is also a problem in the other albums of my gallery. When i click on a thumbnail to view the image, it shows just a message "click here to view full image".

I attached a screenshot of this problem.

Please help :(

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Error with Thumbnails
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 12:38:32 pm »

Do exactly as suggested in the docs, sections "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on upload issues".
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 20 queries.