Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Existing installations of CPG and PHPBB need bridging  (Read 4263 times)

traypup

• Coppermine novice
Existing installations of CPG and PHPBB need bridging
« on: May 22, 2008, 12:36:30 am »

Hi!

I have my phpbb and cpg standalones all upgraded (they've been running for a year), but I just need definitive help with tweaking the code to bridge them. I want to find a programmer who has been able to make this work already, so I don't have to reinvent the wheel. I see someone did it for another person who posted to this board, so I'm hopeful that it's possible to do asap. My client's forum and gallery are currently disabled until I can get this done, so time is of the essence.

Thank you!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

traypup

• Coppermine novice
Re: Existing installations of CPG and PHPBB need bridging
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2008, 04:39:57 pm »

I did. And I apologize, but in my overstressed, sleep-deprived state, I forgot to post that I don't know what a job like this would run. I would suspect that if someone has it figured out already, it couldn't take more than an hour, so I guess $50-100 is my budget. The phpbb installation is at http://www.thememoryzone.com/messageboard and cpg is at http://www.thememoryzone.com/gallery.

Did I get everything?

leaker

• Coppermine newbie
  • I lika me some duct tape...
    • TapeAround.com
Re: Existing installations of CPG and PHPBB need bridging
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2008, 08:48:39 pm »

Hey traypup--

I have done this exact thing before.  Check out my example at tapearound.com/pictures and tapearound.com/forum.

Users only have to log in on one of them and it logs them in on the other.  Profiles are shared, login/logout, usernames, passwords...etc. are all shared.

If this is what you are looking for, I would be glad to do it for you.

Lemme know either by responding to this, or PM me. (or any other contact on my profile...)

Look forward to assisting you!
Daniel
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 16 queries.