Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SEF URL issue  (Read 4004 times)

strive4impact

• Coppermine newbie
SEF URL issue
« on: May 19, 2008, 02:26:51 am »

So I know from reading the forums that this has probably been dealt with before.

But I'm new to Coppermine... installed it from my host's installer, and (falsely) assumed that they had the most recent version.

I've discovered all that since I recently (two hours ago) installed SEF URL's, and now cannot get back to the visual portion of the gallery.

I know now that I should not have installed it, that it's been removed from the most recent version, and that I need to upgrade.

Which I will do, when I can get back into my gallery.

It should be here...

http://www.CarrieAndJonathan.com/photos/index.php

But since installing SEF URL's, I'm getting a 403 error.

Any help much appreciated.

Jonathan

Side note: I had/have a problem with PHP.ini, (not finding any index file outside of index.html as a default for a folder (i.e. index.htm or index.php)) although I don't know how to fix that, and I am not sure that would fix this problem anyway.

Nibbler

Re: SEF URL issue
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2008, 03:39:40 am »

Fix the SEF issue by deleting the .htaccess file from your gallery root directory.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.014 seconds with 19 queries.