Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "Selected album does not exist or you don't have permission to upload..."  (Read 3186 times)

RetiredZimon

• Coppermine newbie

I have been using coppermine since about October and have generally had no problems with it. I run it on Windows XP and use the Batch Upload system. However, today I have been trying to upload files and when I get to the upload screen, the files just do not upload. I enabled debug mode, and set File upload boxes to "1" and URI upload boxes to "0". I then tried to use HTTP upload as the documentation suggested and the following message came up:

Selected album does not exist or you don't have permission to upload in this album

File: [my site]\[coppermine directory]\db_input.php - Line: 318

I checked like 318 of the db_input file, which says this:

if (mysql_num_rows($result) == 0)cpg_die(ERROR, $lang_db_input_php['unknown_album'], __FILE__, __LINE__);

I dont know what this means, and I don't understand why the files won't upload. I have tried the Windox XP method and all that happens is that, after it recognising my site it asks me to type in my username and password, which I do, and it says that the files cannot be uploaded.

And now it won't even let me upload files through the HTTP method. Can anyone please explain what is going on???

Thanks for any help!

RetiredZimon

• Coppermine newbie

I just noticed that I need to include some extra info; so here a link to my site

http://www.second-wave.co.uk/gallery/

and a user on there is under the name "test" with the password "coppermine"

Thanks!

Nibbler

Update and sanitise your gallery.

RetiredZimon

• Coppermine newbie

So I just paste all the text from that page over my coppermine.inc.php page?

Nibbler

No. Read the links and follow the instructions. You are too far behind to just patch this flaw.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 19 queries.