Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Re: Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image  (Read 2239 times)

OriginalCin

• Coppermine newbie

I am having the same problem since I was hacked and then upgraded to 1.4.18

http://www.ouldnewbury.com/coppermine/

user name: test
password: test

I have set all the user variables as directed in the docs.

phpinfo.php shows GD2
I have run the version check and all is okay.
I have set permissions on the albums folders to 777 (tried 755 as well and it made no difference)

I tried both batch adding and uploaing a single file.

When I check the directory on the server, the thumbnails actually were created so it is writeable.

I have been using Coppermine one several sites for a few years and this is the first time I cannot figure out what is going wrong.

I have searched the threads and tried to find the solution but I just can't seem to fix the problem.

Your help would be appreciated before I attempt to upgrade the remainder of the Coppermine photo galleries I maintain.

Thanks
Cindy
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 03:10:39 pm by Hein Traag »

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
Re: Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2008, 12:12:21 pm »

Split your post into seperate thread of your own. Do not hijack other threads, although you problem might look the same does not mean the solution is the same.

OriginalCin

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Unable to create thumbnail or reduced size image
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 02:45:17 pm »

SOLVED.

For others who have been hacked and have this problem, under CONFIG check your settings for "Max width or height of an intermediate picture/video" - make sure it's set to a value that actually makes sense (the "hack" sets this to "1" and updating does not fix this automatically).
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 19 queries.