Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Modpack selective installation?  (Read 3310 times)

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
[Solved]: Modpack selective installation?
« on: May 21, 2008, 08:18:08 pm »

Hi,
I wanted to know if I have to install all the files that come with the Modpack or if I can install only the features i need? For example, i am not interested in the buddy and PM systems, and I only want to use the Thumb cropper and sharpener mods. Can i only copy those files and not all the other ones?

The reason I want to do that is because my coppermine install is bridged with Joomla 1.5.3, and installing all the Modpack files messed up a few things for me.
Thx for your support!!!

Stephane
« Last Edit: May 22, 2008, 10:34:23 am by Stramm »

Stramm

• Coppermine addict
    • Bettis Wollwelt
Re: Modpack selective installation?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2008, 09:13:34 pm »

No, a selective install insn't possible, but it's working together with Joomla. At least I've seen some Joomla bridged modpack galleries.

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
Re: Modpack selective installation?
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2008, 10:18:28 pm »

No, a selective install insn't possible, but it's working together with Joomla. At least I've seen some Joomla bridged modpack galleries.

Hey Stramm, thx for your quick response  :) So far my bridged coppermine is working fine, even with the modpack. The only problem i'm having is the "username" link below the album thumbnails, but I just started a new topic on that so i won't go in any details here.

Thx again,
Stephane
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 21 queries.