Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Upload Error  (Read 2856 times)

BritneyFM

• Coppermine newbie
Upload Error
« on: May 17, 2008, 07:49:51 pm »

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 16777216 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2264 bytes) in /customers/britneyfm.com/britneyfm.com/httpd.www/gallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262

What does this mean?
Everytime i want to add High Quality pictures i get this, in my settings i putted the right information though, my max. upload size is 10MB and height and width 5000px +   :(

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
Re: Upload Error
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2008, 08:59:11 pm »

It means that the memory allocation on your server is too low for the action you are trying to do. See here - http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,24088.msg110690.html#msg110690
Tambien, Hablo Espaņol      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2008, 11:18:10 am »

...or just RTFM.

BritneyFM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2008, 11:49:47 am »

I can only change this: register_globals and display_errors

just_some_guy

• Supporter
  • Coppermine addict
  • I am currently on holiday, back in a few weeks. :D
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2008, 12:02:43 pm »

Then this means that you cannot change the value of the setting required for you to upload  that large an image, therefore you can either re-size your image to a smaller size and then upload the image. Or, if you still want the large image you can follow the instructions of "Alternative 3 (workaround)" from the link that Joachim posted; as this memory_limit is set in PHP you should still be able to upload the larger image (manually) to your server via FTP. See here for some recommended FTP clients if you dont have one - Tools recommended by the devs
« Last Edit: May 18, 2008, 12:08:44 pm by just_some_guy »
Tambien, Hablo Espaņol      PHP - Achieve Anything
"The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow. " - Bill Gates
Windows 7 Forums

BritneyFM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 12:24:07 pm »

Then this means that you cannot change the value of the setting required for you to upload  that large an image, therefore you can either re-size your image to a smaller size and then upload the image. Or, if you still want the large image you can follow the instructions of "Alternative 3 (workaround)" from the link that Joachim posted; as this memory_limit is set in PHP you should still be able to upload the larger image (manually) to your server via FTP. See here for some recommended FTP clients if you dont have one - Tools recommended by the devs

I tryed to upload via ftp.
But i still get the same error.

BritneyFM

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2008, 12:24:36 pm »

I have CuteFTP btw.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.