Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New host - images not showing...  (Read 1793 times)

Steve45

• Coppermine newbie
New host - images not showing...
« on: May 14, 2008, 10:24:13 pm »

Hi there

I'll try to make this brief and will be very grateful for any help I can receive.

I just migrated Coppermine v1.4 to another host. Before I did this, I backed up the database in phpMyAdmin and download the entire Coppermine folder structure to my computer. On my new host, I created a database in phpMyAdmin using the same database name I had used on my previous host, installed a fresh copy of Coppermine, uploaded all of the files I had downloaded, imported my database and everything worked perfectly.

Now here's the problem. No matter what I've tried I cannot get the albums/images to display. When I go to the default page where it says "Random Files" and "Last Additions" it says "No Images To Display" even though I have ALL of the images in the proper folder and everything is exactly the same way it was on my other host (as far as I know). the config file(s) all have the new settings in them also.

Does anyone here know what I can do to correct this so that the albums/images display?. I have pulled my hair out over this and no matter what I try, nothing has worked so far.

Thanks SO much! - Steve

Nibbler

Re: New host - images not showing...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 10:09:59 am »

There are instrustions in the docs for moving a gallery, and installing a fresh copy is not involved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.