Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New host - images not showing...  (Read 1792 times)

Steve45

• Coppermine newbie
New host - images not showing...
« on: May 14, 2008, 10:24:13 pm »

Hi there

I'll try to make this brief and will be very grateful for any help I can receive.

I just migrated Coppermine v1.4 to another host. Before I did this, I backed up the database in phpMyAdmin and download the entire Coppermine folder structure to my computer. On my new host, I created a database in phpMyAdmin using the same database name I had used on my previous host, installed a fresh copy of Coppermine, uploaded all of the files I had downloaded, imported my database and everything worked perfectly.

Now here's the problem. No matter what I've tried I cannot get the albums/images to display. When I go to the default page where it says "Random Files" and "Last Additions" it says "No Images To Display" even though I have ALL of the images in the proper folder and everything is exactly the same way it was on my other host (as far as I know). the config file(s) all have the new settings in them also.

Does anyone here know what I can do to correct this so that the albums/images display?. I have pulled my hair out over this and no matter what I try, nothing has worked so far.

Thanks SO much! - Steve

Nibbler

Re: New host - images not showing...
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2008, 10:09:59 am »

There are instrustions in the docs for moving a gallery, and installing a fresh copy is not involved.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.