Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: when guests or member sign in they do not see where to log in  (Read 2634 times)

robynannelise

• Coppermine newbie

when using the url I was given for my account my guests and potential members are not seeing where to sign in and make an account up or where to log into their account I have made for them.. I am using this url http://gallery.femininexpressionz.com.. should I be using something different? please I have asked a few questions on the boards and am getting some answers that tell me to read the documentation. I have read it and some of it is going over my head as I am so very new to this. and Im also getting answers that assume I know what Im doing which I dont.. It took me three days to finally get it all set up on my site with much help from my host so please be patient and walk me thru any steps I might need to do.. remember you were new to all this once too.. Thanks so much, Robyn
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:02:53 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: when guests or member sign in they do not see where to log in
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:40 pm »

You make an account using the 'register' link and sign in using the 'login' link. What's the problem and how is this related to uploading?

robynannelise

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:59:23 pm »

Thanks for your answer. I guess it has nothing to do with uploading. but just maybe I posted this in the wrong place. could be huh." don't shoot the messenger before he delivers the message".. chill people make mistakes. I do, do you?

Thanks,
Robyn

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 12:02:44 am »

I never make mistaeks. Marikng as sloved.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 20 queries.