Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: when guests or member sign in they do not see where to log in  (Read 2633 times)

robynannelise

• Coppermine newbie

when using the url I was given for my account my guests and potential members are not seeing where to sign in and make an account up or where to log into their account I have made for them.. I am using this url http://gallery.femininexpressionz.com.. should I be using something different? please I have asked a few questions on the boards and am getting some answers that tell me to read the documentation. I have read it and some of it is going over my head as I am so very new to this. and Im also getting answers that assume I know what Im doing which I dont.. It took me three days to finally get it all set up on my site with much help from my host so please be patient and walk me thru any steps I might need to do.. remember you were new to all this once too.. Thanks so much, Robyn
« Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 12:02:53 am by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: when guests or member sign in they do not see where to log in
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2008, 02:03:40 pm »

You make an account using the 'register' link and sign in using the 'login' link. What's the problem and how is this related to uploading?

robynannelise

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2008, 11:59:23 pm »

Thanks for your answer. I guess it has nothing to do with uploading. but just maybe I posted this in the wrong place. could be huh." don't shoot the messenger before he delivers the message".. chill people make mistakes. I do, do you?

Thanks,
Robyn

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2008, 12:02:44 am »

I never make mistaeks. Marikng as sloved.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.