Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Quota violation  (Read 8354 times)

resinmonkey

• Coppermine newbie
Quota violation
« on: October 15, 2003, 01:13:53 am »

I can't seem to get my disk quota increased for my users.  It seems to be stuck on 1024kb I have tried increasing the size under the "config" options menu.  I save the changes go back into the User manager screen and their quotas are still stuck at 1024kb. I have even created a new user since increasing the quoata that has no bearing on the disk usage either.  What do I need to do to make it unlimited disk space, and still maintain public and personal albums?  Documentation does not cover this and I used the search function on this forum which returns 4 entries that are unrelated.  Please help because I am really digging this coppermine photo album it seems to be the next best thing since sliced bread.

Thanks,

Resin

jasendorf

• VIP
  • Coppermine frequent poster
    • http://www.338tharmyband.com
Quota violation
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 02:49:50 am »

I'm not sure how you're changing the quota under the "config" page since that option is not there.  The configuration for quotas is under the "groups" page.  You should be able to change it for the group you wish to have larger quotas there.  Then, when you look at the users page their quota should be changed.
Read the Online DOCs,FAQ, and SEARCH the board BEFORE posting questions for help.

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
Quota violation
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 02:54:58 am »

resinmonkey,

The maximum file size on the configuration page limits the size of any individual image the user uploads.  As jasendorf noted, the text boxes on the groups page contain the quota limits.

-Hyperion
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(https://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mozilla.org%2Fproducts%2Ffirefox%2Fbuttons%2Fgetfirefox_small.png&hash=9f6d645801cbc882a52f0ee76cfeda02625fc537)

resinmonkey

• Coppermine newbie
Yep that did it
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 04:07:32 am »

The documentation did cover it than.  I was only looking at a single user, and sorta locked out the bigger picture "Groups".  Sorry to waste everyone's time. But thank you for taking the time to help me out.  As mentioned this system works really well.

Thank you,

Cold

• Coppermine newbie
i was having the same problem with the disk Quotas
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2003, 10:11:37 pm »

after  reading this   post  all my  troubles  vanished      

Thanks     Cold

kwality

• Coppermine newbie
Quota violation
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2003, 03:41:49 am »

Im having the same problem, but opposite.  Ive set my disk quota higher than normal and users get this error :

Disk quota exceeded

You have a space quota of 100000024K, your pictures currently use 638K, adding this picture would make you exceed your quota.

Now how is that happening?!?! Very very confused i am. Please help asap.

kwality

• Coppermine newbie
Quota violation
« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2003, 03:47:58 am »

damn, wrong forum sry fellas, this is for nuke.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 18 queries.