Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: audio annotation, restricting photo viewing by phot size, multi-media slide show  (Read 1837 times)

Avery

• Coppermine newbie

Hello,

I am new here, and am selecting some photo gallery software to install. I looked through the FAQ and did some searches in the forums, but did not find the answers to my questions.

Can anyone tell me if coppermine has the following embedded or plugin features?

Thanks in adavance -- I appreciate it.
Avery

a) The ability to have voice annotations, so that when a user clicks a photo, the audio begins to play. I see there is an MP3 plugin, but could not find additional info.

b) Ability to restrict users without accounts from viewing full size photos or particular movies... --or-- restricting users without accounts from accessing files greater than a certain size.

c) Though I have a technical background working with ERP's, don't know a whole lot about web coding and site setup. I would like to be able to put together slideshows from trips that contain: i) photos  ii) mini-movies  iii) 2+ audio tracks that can be toggled on/off (narration and music). Ideally, it could also be burned to a DVD. Does gallery have any sort of functionality that would support this type of a multi-media presentation? If not, any recommendations? I have no idea where to go for this one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.