Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Pluginmgr error  (Read 7594 times)

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
[Solved]: Pluginmgr error
« on: May 05, 2008, 10:08:01 pm »

I've recently installed coppermine on a friend site but when I try and go to the plugin manager I get the following error which I am not sure what to do with.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare deldir() (previously declared in /home/sites/windwise.net/public_html/gallery/pluginmgr.php:208) in /home/sites/windwise.net/public_html/plugins/system/legacy/functions.php on line 713

Apart from that everything works well but I need to install jupload to get around some server limitations so am struggling.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2008, 08:22:15 pm by phill104 »
It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes.

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
Re: Pluginmgr error
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2008, 10:17:44 pm »

Hmmm, seems to be a problem with the bridge to joomla (sort of). I noticed that pluginmgr is pointing to the wrong directory. Not sure which line though. Without the bridge enabled I can install the plugin. Probably something that needs looking at in greater detail.

neufra

• Coppermine newbie
    • family affairs
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 09:14:15 pm »

hello,

this is cause there are functions equal named in joomla and cpg. especially the deldir() function. you can work around when changing deldir() to deldircpg() in pluginmgr.php (if noone of the community is against this hack).

kind regards

phill104

• Administrator
  • Coppermine addict
    • Windsurf.me
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2008, 08:21:39 pm »

hello,

this is cause there are functions equal named in joomla and cpg. especially the deldir() function. you can work around when changing deldir() to deldircpg() in pluginmgr.php (if noone of the community is against this hack).

kind regards

You are spot on. I have not had too much time to look at it as removing the bridge/hack before installing a plugin cured the immediate problem for me.

The mehendi bridge/hack that my user has installed works OK in most ways and is the best currently available. Joomla is a very popular CMS and really lacks a decent gallery package. It is a shame that there is not a bridge designed to work with it well. It should be a lot easier to write now Joomla has been re-written in a better way with 1.5.

Thanks for your help. I am all sorted now.

bas123

• Coppermine novice
Re: [Solved]: Pluginmgr error
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2008, 01:54:40 am »

I am sorry, but I don't understand the resolution to this thread.

When clicking on "Manage Plugins" I get this error:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare deldir() (previously declared in /home/thequeen/www/community/cpg1418/pluginmgr.php:208) in /home/thequeen/www/community/plugins/system/legacy/functions.php on line 730

Indeed I am configured with the mehendi bridge.

Joomla 1.5.3 Legacy 1.0 - cpg1418 (All installed within a week or so meaning most recent versions)

Will this work?
hello,

kind regards

I don't have any plugins yet, but wish to add some (if I can find any)

I have been desperately trying to integrate the cpmfetch mod, but cannot get it working.  I wonder if this is causing problems!!!

Thanks.

tccjay

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2008, 11:11:14 am »

Can someone please elaborate on this.  I have a similiar problem where I can not install any plug-ins as I receive this error.   ???

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare deldir() (previously declared in /home/content/e/a/r/earthplanet/html/cpg/pluginmgr.php:208) in /home/content/e/a/r/earthplanet/html/plugins/system/legacy/functions.php on line 713

TIA  Tom

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 01:03:44 pm »

Don't hijack an unrelated thread. Start a thread of your own, providing a link to your gallery and reference to the plugin you're trying to install. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.