Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two Galleries But With One Install? Possible?  (Read 1924 times)

chugger93

• Coppermine newbie
Two Galleries But With One Install? Possible?
« on: May 01, 2008, 02:59:25 am »

I'm trying to do something crazy and I have no idea if coppermine can do it, or if I need two seperate installs.

Basically on my site I have a hyperlink called "Photos" which when clicked takes you to the my main gallery (Screenshot)

I also have a "Home Pics" link though which I want to take to another gallery of a seperate gallery of pictures.  At first I was going to install a different gallery, but thats stupid now that I think about it.  So what I was thinking that when the "Home Pics" link was clicked it would take you to my coppermine gallery, but like a different one, where you couldnt see the normal pics/categories like the screenshot.

I know I could just use something like http://www.domain.com/gallery/index.php?cat=32  which would take you to the album where I would store the Home Pics, but then you could back track and see the other stuff.  Does this make sense?  Is this possible, or do I need a seperate install?

[Edit GauGau] Replaced hotlinked image with attachment [/Edit]
« Last Edit: May 01, 2008, 08:27:19 am by Joachim Müller »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.