Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: User Galleries and Upload Approve Question  (Read 5880 times)

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
User Galleries and Upload Approve Question
« on: April 30, 2008, 04:30:32 am »

Hello! I have upgraded to the latest version. My old version allowed Member Galleries. Now when a member uploads a photo to an exsisting Member gallery it waits for my approval (admin) and I see nothing in the config page to remove me having to approve it.

If I searched this Forums and read correctly the newest version doesn't have Individual Member Galleries but yet after the upgrade I have like 12 personal member galleries and having to approve them all is something I'd rather not have to do...

I would just move all the photo's to the proper gallery and delete the member albums but the pics are linked all over the web and moving them would mess up that.

So how do I stop members from uploading to their private album or how to I remove admin approval on the exsisting galleries.

Bridged to phpbb3 too..

http://www.michiganoutdoorsman.com/photo

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: User Galleries and Upload Approve Question
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 08:13:42 am »

Hello! I have upgraded to the latest version. My old version allowed Member Galleries. Now when a member uploads a photo to an exsisting Member gallery it waits for my approval (admin) and I see nothing in the config page to remove me having to approve it.
Make sure that you have upgraded your custom theme as per instructions.

Bridged to phpbb3 too..
Which goes unsupported.

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2008, 04:15:38 am »

I did upgrade my custom theme per the instructions. Since the new version of coppermine doesn't have users Galleries is there anyway to make it so the ones that are there still link to the web pages they are hyperlinked to but make "Members Albums" invisible and not an option for uploads for the users that had them in the old version?

CaptainDon

• Coppermine novice
    • MichiganOutdoorsman
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2008, 04:19:52 am »

Ok I take that back. I thought I did the theme upgrade but some of it doesn't look familar...I'll go back through it tomorrow. Will this correct the problem in my last post?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2008, 08:30:25 am »

If you want help with this, zip your custom theme's folder and attach the zip to your reply here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.