Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Admin Login Ok But No Admin functions  (Read 2820 times)

ozeguy

• Coppermine newbie
Admin Login Ok But No Admin functions
« on: April 26, 2008, 08:26:28 am »

Hi all and thanks in advance. This is my first post. I have always used "Gallery" and have only just been converted to coppermine.

I am able to login as admin, and its says welcome, but then it's like I am not really logged in, or its somehow defaulted to a "user mode" I have looked at the FAQ but they dont help, any further suggestions ?

Thanks all

DJ

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Admin Login Ok But No Admin functions
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2008, 09:33:58 am »

Posting a link to your gallery might help...

lebsral

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 12:03:02 am »

hi,

I'm having the exact same problem.

My gallery happens to be at
http://www.popularitystatus.com/picgal/

-what I did yesterday

logged in as admin, changed some of the standard configs to my personal preferences.
 crated a new user for testing.  had that user upload a picture.
everything seemed to work fine.

but today I can login as admin but it acts like a normal user. No admin functions.

When I go to to mysql database on my host I can see that the usergroup is set to 1 for the admin and the normal test user is set to 5. As I think it should be.

If someone wants my admin password, send me a pm and I'll give it to you, so you can see what I'm talking about. If you really need it for debugging (or de-dumbassing as is probably more likely).

thanks in advance.

Lars

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 03:02:24 am »

Upgrade!
Make sure that you have no accidentally clicked on "user mode". Take a look at the menu: if the menu item "admin mode" appears, click it.

whitltj

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2008, 05:29:51 am »

I am having the same issues and have had for months.  Have two admin accounts setup and they always work the first day.  Then you get locked out to a normal account only.  No admin options.  Both accounts are set to admin rights.  The only way you can get it to work is do a forgot password and log in that way.  Then you get the correct Admin options.  Don't understand this and have not found a setting that would prevent me from getting admin access.  This a bother to go through all the hassle to get in under admin.  That is why I setup an extra account with admin rights in hopes of at least one account working right.  Both stop allowing admin functions after about 24 hours or so.  Still hot done with the site and constantly need admin access.  Please help me out.  Thanks.  Tory ???
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.