Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: URL Uploads don't works  (Read 2907 times)

Stefpink

• Coppermine regular visitor
URL Uploads don't works
« on: April 25, 2008, 11:54:13 am »

When i upload pictures by links, Coppermine say to me: Error message - Impossible open URI.

Why?!  :(

Stefpink

• Coppermine regular visitor
Re: URL Uploads don't works
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2008, 12:02:14 pm »

And when i upload pictures with normal upload, this don't works too and says to me: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 9344 bytes) in /www/110mb.com/t/r/y/p/i/n/k/_/trypink/htdocs/photogallery/include/picmgmt.inc.php on line 262

Hein Traag

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • A, B, Cpg
    • Personal website - Spintires.nl
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2008, 12:24:49 pm »

Doing a bit of sherlock holmes action using the SEARCH function leads you to this:
http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,24088.msg110690.html#msg110690

Read it. And next time take the time to do some searching before posting a question which has been answered before.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2008, 02:43:38 pm »

Actually, both error messages you got are being covered in hundreds of postings as well as the docs. The docs explain as well what you need to do when asking for support on upload issues. Surprisingly, that section of the docs is named "asking for support on upload issues". Read it if your problem persists and the answer Hein posted is not enough. Do exactly as suggested in that section of the docs if you need further support. If Hein's reply answered your question, post accordingly and resolve your thread. Please respect board rules in the future (you agreed to do so when signing up) - the rules say that it's mandatory to have read the docs and to have performed a search before being allowed to post.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.031 seconds with 20 queries.