Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Pictures Not Displaying  (Read 2158 times)

wwedivas

• Coppermine novice
    • WWE Divas
[Solved]: Pictures Not Displaying
« on: April 21, 2008, 03:57:54 am »

In my gallery most my albums seemed to have been removed. When I try to upload pictures back to the albums it shows the DP symbol for every picture which means it's a duplicate and already in the database. So apparently I didn't lose all the pictures but they are not showing for some reason. The pictures that do show up only show up as thumbnails. I would like all the albums to be available again as well as show up as full size pics
« Last Edit: April 21, 2008, 07:49:59 am by Joachim Müller »

wwedivas

• Coppermine novice
    • WWE Divas
Re: Pictures Not Displaying
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2008, 04:22:54 am »

Ok I messed around with the config options which got changed when the gallery got hacked so I got pictures displaying at regular size again. I went into admin tool and clicked the option to update thumbnails and resized photos. Now a bunch of pictures display in the random files section, but still all my albums are not showing up for some reason. 

wwedivas

• Coppermine novice
    • WWE Divas
Re: Pictures Not Displaying
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2008, 04:50:49 am »

Alright I fixed everything. By fixing up config options and updating thumbails and resized photos through the admin tools.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.