Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Re: Someone has Redirected my Site to cdpuvbhfzz.com-What do I do?  (Read 3997 times)

Ashley-T

• Coppermine newbie

Alright so let me explain my situation. I knew abotu the mandatory upgrade for 1.4x.17, which I did upgrade and everything went smoothly. But, I DID NOT know that you guys put out 1.4x.18 a few days later. So I went to my gallery today and I noticed it movign really slwo and loadign some weird file (I check the Page Source it and it also had an ifram type thing). I also noticed I only had 1 thumbnail instead of 4 and they were streched out (I have Stramm). So I went into config and changed the '1' to '4' thumbs in a row and I upgraded immediately. My thumbnails are still streched out and I'm wondering if I removed everything. Could anyone help me out? Thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Someone has Redirected my Site to cdpuvbhfzz.com-What do I do?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2008, 11:56:10 am »

Well, there are two things that you failed to do: I posted a sanitization thread that you need to read; just upgrading is not enough. Second thing: we're not mind readers; if you want our opininion, then post a link to your gallery. The cdpuvbhfzz hack changes various settings, you need to review your config accordingly.

Ashley-T

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2008, 03:39:07 pm »

I did read the sanitization thread. All I could find to do was the cure.txt and rename it to cure.php and I put it in all folders/sub folders of my gallery and ran the link. And I was going to put the link to my gallery and I simply forgot,

http://spotlight.ashley-t.com

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 02:18:08 am »

Nope, the sanitization thread is "Yikes, I've been hacked! Now what?". Cure.php is nonsense imo. The only tool you need is your brain and the stuffI mentioned in my thread.

Ashley-T

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2008, 12:23:22 am »

Alright so I followed each step of the sanitazation thread! Everything seems to be running smoothly except I am unable to Batch Add Files or Upload Files. I searched the boards and did what most of them said to do, and still nothing! Below is a screencap, I changed the Max width or height of an intermediate picture/video and Max width or height for uploaded pictures/videos (pixels) but I still can't upload files. Please help, thanks!

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2008, 07:44:55 am »

RTFM: there is a section that is names "asking for support on upload issues" that has been named that way for apparent reasons.
Don't use silly config settings: setting max width of intermediate image to 100,000 is just plain silly. The sticky thread says to review config settings and look up the ones you're not familiar with. Do so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.