Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Done]: Help needed moving site, updating, adding a few mods - $100-ish  (Read 4054 times)

praha1

• Coppermine newbie

Here's the situation:

I'm running CPG on a dedicated server. It's a windows 2003 x64 box running WampServer 2. The system drive was initially partitioned as only 20Gb, with the remaining space on a second partition. CPG was installed to this small system drive, and I've just about run out of room and would like to move my install from the C: drive to the D: drive.  After the successful move, I would like to upgrade CPG to current stable version and add a few mods.

Here's what the site is running on as of now:

- CPG 1.4.16
 - Apache 2.2.8
 - MySQL 5.0.51a
 - PHP 5.2.5
 - ImageMagick-6.4.0-6-Q16-windows-x64-static

The following CPG plugins are installed and working:

- CPGMassImport v2.0
 - Multiline comments v1.1
 - Onlinestats (Who is online) v1.2
 - Online Today v1.0
 - Popups Control v1.0
 - CPG MiniCMS v1.6
 - CPG Simple Forum (the forum works fine, but after installing this the plugins listing layout is botched...might be due to outdated CPG version)

Here's the list of things i want changed / mods:

- I need one more button / custom menu link for the forum..I'm already using the extra one provided in CPG admin for something else
 - I would really like to have a shoutbox on the index page, readable and postable by all (capcha for guests)
 - The ability to allow registered users to zip and download whole albums. I'll worry about the cron job to delete the archives.
 - Very mild theme mod - i want to add a custom banner image to the existing rainy day theme. Make the block where the site name is plain white
    without the site name....the name will be on the banner image that i'll create.

I would like to have these changes made ASAP of course, but i'm not in a huge hurry....although i'm quickly running out of space in my current config.
Immediate payment via PayPal of $100 or a little more for what should be a walk in the park for an experienced modder ;-)

Regards,
Brian
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 10:41:59 am by Nibbler »

praha1

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help needed moving site, updating, adding a few mods - $100-ish
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 07:12:14 pm »

Uh...guess a URL would be nice huh?

ADULT CONTENT  http://zerodaynudes.servepics.com

Thanks again

praha1

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Help needed moving site, updating, adding a few mods - $100-ish
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 10:38:38 am »

Please mark this job as completed. Foulu completed the work, and did an INCREDIBLE job! Best money I've ever spent by a huge margin  ;) Fast, friendly, and very knoledgeable...with all my support experiences were as good as this!
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.