Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Cannot change english language  (Read 2211 times)

Halfhidden

[Closed]: Cannot change english language
« on: April 17, 2008, 09:55:37 pm »

Whilst in Config I tried to change the language from english_gb to english. But each time I change the language and click save configuration the language falls back to english_gb everytime.

Regards,
Steff
« Last Edit: April 18, 2008, 08:14:18 am by Stramm »

Halfhidden

Re: Cannot change english language
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 12:17:54 am »

I'm downgrading to the previous version. All of my mods have stopped working and some of my plugins have become temperamental. Picture of the week, for instance will only select pictures from particular users. I understand that you will not support me during this downgrade, but I have to consider the gallery's dysfunctional position and upgrade verses the possible security risk.
regards,
Steff
Please close this ticket

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Cannot change english language
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 08:16:11 am »

I'm downgrading to the previous version.
That's not an option!
All of my mods have stopped working and some of my plugins have become temperamental.
I have told you what to do to figure this out - you'll need to look into this mod-by-mod.
Whilst in Config I tried to change the language from english_gb to english. But each time I change the language and click save configuration the language falls back to english_gb everytime.
Access your config with the target language pre-selected, like this http://your_site.tld/your_coppermine_folder/admin.php?lang=english_gb, then perform the change.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.