Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Can't upload any files - File Extension Prohibited  (Read 2599 times)

russell235

• Coppermine novice
[Solved]: Can't upload any files - File Extension Prohibited
« on: April 16, 2008, 06:19:16 pm »

Fresh install of coppermine (1.4.18), but I've been unable to upload any file, .jpg, .doc and others I've tried.  Depending on the method of upload, you get "Forbidden file extension" or "Only files with the following extensions are accepted : jpg/etc..."  My allowable image types in config is set to "All"  I've manually set my albums folder and subfolders/files to a chmod of 777.  I have another coppermine gallery running on the server without issues, so I'm certain that my server allows uploads.

I've read the FAQ and troubleshooting documents on this site.  I've searched and browsed through 100 or so threads on the subject, but I'm still stuck.

the site: http://www.timetombs.com/taco/gallery/index.php
user: test
pass: test

To my knowledge, the gallery is set up as you request when asking for help.  So now I humbly ask for your help.

I've attached images to prove my config setup and my CHMOD settings.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2008, 06:35:32 pm by Nibbler »

Nibbler

Re: Can't upload any files - File Extension Prohibited
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2008, 06:30:51 pm »

You have added dot as a forbidden character - that's probably breaking it.

russell235

• Coppermine novice
Re: Can't upload any files - File Extension Prohibited
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2008, 06:32:38 pm »

yes, thank you very much.  :)

solved
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 22 queries.