Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mutliple upload suggestion.  (Read 3809 times)

itang

• Coppermine regular visitor
Mutliple upload suggestion.
« on: April 06, 2004, 06:13:47 pm »

I am happy to see 1.3.0 to include batch upload function. However, I feel silly to sit before the computer and click on every photo and decide which album to go.

IMHO, most people upload photos to the same album at a time, it would be very nice of you guys to put an option for users to chose which album the photos to go at the batch upload page.

Casper

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2004, 12:02:58 am »

This is a test/bug forum, not a feature request board.  Whilst what you ask for may be nice, please only post here if you have a bug/problem whilst testing to report.
It has been a long time now since I did my little bit here, and have done no coding or any other such stuff since. I'm back to being a noob here

hyperion

• VIP
  • Coppermine addict
  • - retired -
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2004, 12:28:18 am »

Moved to the feature request forum.

This may be available in the future, however doing what you ask without a timeout is not as trivial as it seems.  The real batch upload function works this way now, but suffers from timeouts if overloaded.  

This will require creating a custom post facility within upload.php, etc. so that it can talk to itself. It can be done, but it will have to wait.
"Then, Fletch," that bright creature said to him, and the voice was very kind, "let's begin with level flight . . . ."

-Richard Bach, Jonathan Livingston Seagull

(http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/buttons/getfirefox_small.png)

itang

• Coppermine regular visitor
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2004, 03:53:08 am »

I am sorry to post in the wrong place.

Thanks for your reply. I would be very happy to see this function one day.

I think cppermine is nearly perfect, and I love it very much. :wink:
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.