Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "No new file was found" - possible mysql database error?  (Read 2580 times)

asloversgo

• Coppermine newbie
"No new file was found" - possible mysql database error?
« on: April 15, 2008, 01:57:06 pm »

Hi, I read the docs, and did a search, and couldn't find anything on my particular error.  I was a site that was hacked, but have  upgraded to 1.4.17, and installed the 1.4.18 coppermine.inc.php update.

I seem to be getting the "No new file was found" error when I try to batch upload (VERY similar to http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,41867.msg203549.html#msg203549).  It only happens during the 'batch add files', I can add files manually through the "Upload file" link fine.

I spent several hours trying to troubleshoot the problem, and eventually made a whole new gallery (database/directory) to test with.  I could batch upload fine in the test gallery, with the new database.  So I tried plugging in the mysql database name of my original gallery in the config file of my test gallery.  After doing so, from within the test gallery, I was not able to batch upload, and received the "No new file was found" error again.

I know the documentation says to make a test account, I'm not sure if I'm still suppose to do this, as it may be a mysql/backend error.  Here's a link to my gallery.

There's about 38,000+ images in my gallery, so I would much rather prefer to fix the current database somehow instead of reinstalling a fresh database.  (Or somehow backing up the images/folders/categories/etc info to upload into a fresh database.)

Thanks for any help you could give me.  :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.