Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hardwired into Joomla 1.5 / Lightbox Slideshow  (Read 5760 times)

wobbegong

• Coppermine newbie
Hardwired into Joomla 1.5 / Lightbox Slideshow
« on: April 12, 2008, 05:23:37 pm »

Hi there!

I'm new to CMS and all that stuff.

Just setting up Joomla 1.5 on http://boatabout.de and trying to bridge coppermine into that.

1st problem: How do I adjust the width so the gallery fits into my frame?
I already tried to set the table width in the coppermine configuration as well as in the code.

I got the lightbox 2.03.3. Works fine, but isn't it possible to have it pop up from a thumbnail? I don't need the usual display at all, actually. And I need the lightbox to display the pics in 800x600. This way, they're a little small.

Is it possible, to show the user only the albums and none of that menu-stuff around? Is there a theme with only gallery, very small thumbs that are then displayed in the lightbox? Or maybe a mouseover thing similar to this one?
http://ronin-doc.de/Gallery/pic_usa_side_1.html#

Thanks and kind regards! Hope to get this done. Spending whole bloody days in front of this thing.

wobbegong

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Hardwired into Joomla 1.5 / Lightbox Slideshow
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2008, 11:38:19 am »

Well, thanks heaps for helping me on this one! If there's anyone wanting to add his bit to this bunch of helpful advice, go ahead. ;)

j_taubman

• Coppermine newbie
    • RJT Photography
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2008, 02:22:20 pm »

As you might have noticed if you checked the forums,  site is very busy with the attacks at the moment.

Also as you are using a combination of 3 products it's unlikely someone using that combo has been around in the last couple of days.

I presume you have tried building or downloading one of the narrow templates for coppermine?

On the lightbox front, it sounds as if you will need to customise the template code for that one,  so you will need to have a dig in the source for the function theme_display_fullsize_pic() in the template.php file in the template you are using.

wobbegong

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 02:44:23 am »

Okay, thanks.

No, haven't heard of any attacks. Didn't really mean to accuse anyone.

I didn't find any narrow templates, but simplified hardwired a little.
Maybe someone could have a quick look at this. http://boatabout.de/

So far so good. Only the colours have yet to be matched. I'm content with the lightbox and the other options now as well. But what could be wrong with the coppermine login? It doesn't work when bridged as you can see.

wobbegong

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 03:22:45 am »

Well one thing there still is. Maybe somebody knows the basics on joomla 1.5 that I didn't quite get yet.

How do I get myself a menu like the horizontal one shown in the following template? I thought they include all the options that you see in a template's preview. Can't be too hard but I don't get it. Is there a readily styled menu included?

This is even more important to me than integrating coppermine. Thanks in advance!

wobbegong

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2008, 03:26:10 am »

This is it by the way.  ::)

wobbegong

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2008, 03:27:29 am »

Ouch, gettin tired. Sorry for all the posts. No editing function in here?

http://joomla15.siteground.com/?template=siteground-j15-33
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 19 queries.