Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: logout error mybb 1.2.12 and coppermine 1.4.16  (Read 20868 times)

Mickster

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: logout error mybb 1.2.12 and coppermine 1.4.16
« on: April 11, 2008, 03:43:19 am »

I have tried for 3 days, 29 hours of online time...to fix this goofy problem.  No need to redirect me to other posts, I know them inside and out on both coppermine and mybb boards.  I'm moving in circles without hitting the proper combination. I think this is a simple fix, is there someone who could help me... I tried to be as complete as possible, if you need more info, please let me know.

I have the following issue when trying to bridge coppermine and mybb:
[Your user ID could not be verified to log you out. This may have been because a malicious Javascript was attempting to log you out automatically. If you intended to logout, please click the Logout button at the top menu.]

This is my coppermine mybb.inc.php file.  I'm sure it is wrong ...it is as close as I can get...how can I pull in the mybb logout key? :

Code: [Select]
// Logout
function logout_page()
{
$this->redirect('/member.php?action=logout&uid=' . USER_ID . '&logoutkey=' . $this->logoutkey);

I have followed the instructions from mybb support team lead as follows:

If you are using MyBB 1.2.8 or later (already have &sid=xxxx in URL)
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> changeuserbox

Find:
<a href="member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->change_user}</a>
Replace with:
<a href="member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->change_user}</a>
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> header_welcomeblock_member

Find:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>
Replace with:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->welcome_logout}</a>
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set* --> Index Page Templates --> index_logoutlink

Find:
<a href="member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;sid={$session->sid}">{$lang->index_logout}</a>
Replace:
<a href="member.php?action=logout&amp;uid={$mybb->user['uid']}&amp;logoutkey={$mybb->user['logoutkey']}">{$lang->index_logout}</a>

Coppermine install: http://www.removed-by-request.com/photo_gallery/
Forum install: http://www.removed-by-request.com/forum/
Coppermine version: cpg1.4.16
Forum version: mybb 1.2.12
Test user account: question / question

BridgeManager settings:
Forum URL:  http://www.removed-by-request.com/forum/
Relative path to your BBS's config file:  ../forum/ 
Use post-based groups?:  ?not sure_default?
Cookie name/preifx micksclicks_photo
« Last Edit: April 15, 2008, 10:15:58 am by Nibbler »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: logout error mybb 1.2.12 and coppermine 1.4.16
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2008, 08:01:30 am »

I have edited your posting to make it more readable. Please use the forum's [ c o d e ] - tags in the future. You're refering to code of your bridging app, with which we're not familiar with.

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2008, 11:57:15 am »

Moving to bugs so it doesn't get forgotten.

Mickster

• Coppermine newbie
Bug resolved: Logout error MYBB 1.2.12 and Coppermine 1.4.16
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2008, 05:57:06 am »

Hello,

My logout error has been resolved with a file from MYBB.  The details can be found Here.  Just to clarify, the file or fix was on the forum side and nothing had to be changed with coppermine.

P.S.  Could you please edit or remove my urls from the locked bug page, it looks really bad when I google my site.  I have also disabled the test account.

Thanks everyone for your help.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2008, 07:18:15 am »

Merged your new thread with the existing one. Your initial thread (this one here) is not locked, you just can not edit your own posting due to abuse in the past.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.