Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Pull menu coppermine  (Read 2211 times)

Brown-Album

• Coppermine newbie
Pull menu coppermine
« on: April 10, 2008, 02:14:13 pm »

Hello as trying to move the tunnel Coppermine menu in the menu of the site in such a way as to have all gathered in one section.
In practice:
I installed Coppermine on a site Joomla! El 'I cb integrated with the login and so far so good, everything worked as it should.
Then I copied the code template of classic Coppermine page templates joomla, I tried to see if anything appears in fact as text included the various sections of the tunnel menu.
At this point I added to the line template 'require' to import functions declared in themes.inc.php that is included in the tunnel.
The result was this answer: ... Not in Coppermine
At this point I turned off the first line of code themes.inc.php where this function is declared and gradually the others who could no longer work, coming not get anything.
Do you have any suggestions?
I have tried everywhere if someone had already dealt l 'argument but nothing.
Thank you

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Pull menu coppermine
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 10:41:01 pm »

I don't understand everything you said, but what you did certainly won't work - you can't do what you tried to do.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 19 queries.