Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Create Albums button no there  (Read 2549 times)

machinerm

• Coppermine newbie
Create Albums button no there
« on: April 18, 2008, 06:25:57 pm »

Not sure what I did, or when it happen.   But what happens if your entire line of buttons disappears on the top of your photo gallery (create albums, modify albums, etc...).   Is this something easy to find & fix in Configuration?  in the code?

Few of my members pointed this out to me..   I can create albums under ADMIN, but when I toggle back to user mode, that entire line of buttons is gone...

Thank you
Robin

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Create Albums button no there
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2008, 06:32:52 pm »

Then never leave admin mode, as you appear to have no clue what that feature is meant for. Read up the docs to find out what it does.

machinerm

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 06:42:27 pm »

I am familiar with the Admin mode, and have already double checked all my settings and read the docs...   

Please let me better explain the problem...    My users can not create new albums...  That button has disappeared to create or modify personal albums...     I can create new albums on the overall gallery from admin mode, but as you know, the ADMIN can not create accounts for the users themselves.   

So I am not asking how to create accounts under ADMIN mode..   I am trying to fix the problem, so my users can create new albums.   They are having no problems uploading files to existing albums.  But they are unable to create new personal albums.

So I am just curious if its something easy I missed in the ADMIN config.   or if its something in the code...

Thank you
Robin

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2008, 07:09:20 pm »

Have you allowed personal galleries on the groups page? Post a link and test user account.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.