Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: cpmfetch in Joomla content items?  (Read 6094 times)

ronronmx

• Coppermine novice
cpmfetch in Joomla content items?
« on: April 03, 2008, 03:36:26 am »

Hi guys,
I have been trying to figure out how to use cpmfetch in content items in Joomla. I am using Joomla 1.5 and the latest coppermine. I want to be able to fetch photos in a article written in joomla with the jce editor. I have been using a plugin that allows me to use cpmfetch with the syntax below, but how can i do that without that plugin enabled?

{cpmfetch function=randomMedia;columns=4;rows=2;}

I have tried the script from the cpmfetch documentation, but that obviously doesn't work in content items. Can anyone help me out with this please? The reason i want to do that is that i'm getting a Mysql error atm, and i want to find out if it's because of the cpmfetch plugin i'm using or if it's coming directly from the cpmfetch code. Thx in advance! Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Stephane

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: cpmfetch in Joomla content items?
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2008, 08:04:03 am »

We don't know Joomla.

Shane

• Contributor
  • Coppermine regular visitor
  • Choose Again
    • The Philmont Forum
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2008, 04:30:59 am »

Use the plugin (mambot) or module of JUMI - find it on the Joomla extensions page or google "JUMI".  I just set up a JUMI cpmfetch call on my Joomla home page.

dwo

• Coppermine frequent poster
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 03:28:34 pm »

Hi.

If you want to display something, create a php with the code, then wrap the file (iframe) into joomla.

reagrds, Dietmar
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 19 queries.