Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: Redirect after comment to relative path instead of static permalink  (Read 1779 times)

dills84

• Coppermine novice

just wondering if theres a way to change the redirect that occurs in DBinput.php when a comment is posted. i'd like to have the redirect go back to the relative url because i use "last uploads" alot and this creates a problem.

As it is now, i comment. and get pushed into the images album. instead of being redirected back into the "last uploads" meta album. thats my problem.

i tried changing the redirect url, but i kept getting errors. any help would be great. thanks!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2008, 08:00:28 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: Redirect after comment to relative path instead of static permalink
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 10:24:33 pm »

It goes back to the static link for a reason. If you got there via last comments you will go back to the wrong picture. If you want to change it you need to pass the referer to db_input and then redirect back using that.

dills84

• Coppermine novice
Re: Redirect after comment to relative path instead of static permalink
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 10:33:20 pm »

yeah i figured that would be the case. i was hoping someone else might have achieved it already, because its really been bugging me latley.

looks like i'll have to give it a go by myself.

thanks for the info.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.