Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Done]: $100 - Fix Needed Quick + MySQL query fixed  (Read 4159 times)

copperminepro

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
[Done]: $100 - Fix Needed Quick + MySQL query fixed
« on: March 28, 2008, 08:39:40 pm »

The main thing I need done ASAP is to have an issue corrected. In my first album, pictures will not load using SEF url's or the built in permalinks. I'm not sure what has happened, but whatever is causing photo's in said album to not load is within theme.php. If you think you can fix it, I will be glad to go over anything I have done recently. I've been trying to fix this myself for awhile, but I can't figure out what is causing it. You will probably need to be very familiar with coppermine to fix this as I have made a lot of changes.

I also want this query removed:
Code: [Select]
SELECT pid, filepath, url_prefix, filesize, pwidth, pheight, ctime, aid, votes, pic_rating, title, caption, hits, owner_id, owner_name, from cpg1411_pictures WHERE ((aid='13' ) ) AND aid IN (2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,28,29,30, ETC ETC
From what I have gathered, this query checks to make sure a picture is not private or something a long those lines. I remember hearing that I did not need the "AND aid IN" part of the query, and this is a big contender is my mysql slow query log. The album that is not working is also the one that most often generates this query, so I want this query fixed before you try to fix the album in the off chance it has something to do with this

If $100 is not enough for you, just let me know in a PM.

I'll provide a link to my site through PM for anyone interested.

Payment through paypal or wire transfer. If you have a preferred payment method just let me know. Payment upfront to any devs/trusted members.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2008, 04:06:10 am by Nibbler »

copperminepro

• Contributor
  • Coppermine novice
Re: $100 - Fix Needed Quick + MySQL query fixed
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 04:01:28 am »

Got it taken care of.. Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 20 queries.