Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Neuer Provider, Datenbankdaten werden nicht von der neuen Gallery erkannt  (Read 4578 times)

MarkyMark

• Coppermine newbie

Hi,

ich bin zu einem neuen Provider umgezogen und habe in diesem Zuge auch gleich meine Gallery upgedatet.
Die neue Gallery läuft einwandtfrei, aber ich bekomme die Daten der alten Datenbank nicht in die Neue geladen.
Ich nutze phpMyAdmin dafür, was auch ohne Probleme läuft, aber wenn ich meine Galerie besuche, werden keine Daten und Fotos
angezeigt.
Was muss ich machen oder mache ich falsch?

Danke für eure Hilfe,

Markus

Hi there,

I changed my server and moved to another provider.

In the past I used teh Gallery CMG143 and now cmg1414.
Everything is fine but I can't load the old MySQL into the new one.

My direct link of the Gallery called www.domain.de/gallery_cpg143 in the past and now www.domain.de/gallery_cpg1414.
Is it important to have the same routing or doesn't matter?

Thanks for helping,

Markus
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:31:51 am by Joachim Müller »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

1) German postings go into the German sub-board. On the board you posted, only English is allowed. You should have started your posting on the German sub-board if you want German answers or feel more comfortable describing your issues in German.

2) You shouldn't have performed a fresh install, but moved coppermine from the old host to the new one. Then, you should have checked that the moce went OK. After that, perform the upgrade (as suggested in our docs). Don't mangle two steps into one, and do as we suggest: there are clear instructions how to move and how to upgrade. The instructions don't say that you're supposed to perform a fresh install and then import the old database into the new install. So I suggest undoing the fresh install and doing exactly as suggested in the docs.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Cross-Posting: Providerwechsel, neue Gallery läuft, erkennt aber die alten Datenbanksätze nicht. Double-Postings und Cross-Posting erzeugen extra Moderations-Aufwand und doppelte Anstrengungen der Supporter. Keine gute Idee. Entscheide Dich für einen Thread!
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 10:33:00 am by Joachim Müller »

MarkyMark

• Coppermine newbie

Wie kann ich das hier denn löschen, damit der Thread auf dem German sub-board bestehen bleibt und mir deutsche Antworten bringt?

Gibt es irgendwo einen Link, wie mit einem Providerwechsel umzugehen ist und wie die Daten der alten Galeriedatenbank auf dem neuen Server einer neuren Version der Galerie in die neue Datenbank eingelesen werden muss?
Muss das Routing bestehen bleiben oder ist das Routing der Galerie egal?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

I already told you that you're not allowed to post in German here. Locking.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.