Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [cpg1.4.x]: Theme "Succession Of Moments" for wordpress and cpg1.4.x  (Read 6904 times)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de

Theme "Succession Of Moments" (originally created by Web Hosting Geeks for Wordpress) ported to coppermine.

Demo - Download

Originally requested in the (inadequately named) thread "WP --> CFG Conversion".

Caveats: the original theme is a very narrow one. Subsequently, you have to make sure that the content of your gallery doesn't get too wide. That's why the theme overrides the number of filmstrip icons in coppermine's config. The width of the main table needs to be set to a value that makes sense - this theme overrides the config value as well.
You (as user of this theme) will need to make sure that the intermediate-sized images don't get set too wide - this would break the look of the theme.

Known issue: coppermine's groups control panel doesn't fit on the screen. Circumvent this by temporarily using another theme to access the groups control panel.

This theme has only been tested with FF2 and goes completely and utterly unsupported by me. Use it as-is.

Joachim
« Last Edit: March 22, 2008, 04:33:03 pm by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: [cpg1.4.x]: Theme "Succession Of Moments" for wordpress and cpg1.4.x
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2008, 04:27:32 pm »

The opening <head> tag is missing.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2008, 04:33:24 pm »

Opps - you're right. Fixed in v1.1

veela

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2008, 06:45:22 pm »

Joachim,

Thank you very much for taking time to do this. I cannot express my appreciation more, and I apologize for the subject of my original post not being more pointed. I didn't exactly know what I was asking! :)

I don't use the groups control panel, and I'll make sure the intermediate-sized images aren't wide enough to break the theme.

Again, I accept this theme with humility and the utmost gratitude.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.