Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rotating ads by date and time and clickable to URL  (Read 7880 times)

Halfhidden

Rotating ads by date and time and clickable to URL
« on: March 20, 2008, 02:50:57 am »

Here a small script that was sent to me and adapted to work with anycontent.php. This script was designed by Daniel O'Connell who would like his site AllGigs.co.uk mentioned in any credits. The script can work in html as well as php.
Here how it works.
Upload the anycontent.php to the root.
Then create your banners. I creted mine in Jpg. Then place them in the folder ads. This "ads" folder should be uploaded to  the root of Coppermine.
That done the excel (or CVS) file within the "ads" folder needs to be populated with the following information:
collum1: the date you want the ad to start (if you put a date that has already past the ads wil start)
Collum2:  how long you want the advert to run (by month) in my example -1 means now until infinaty, 1 will mean one month
Collum3:  duration the ad will stay on screen (again in my example 300 seconds is equal to five mins) choose what ever
Collum4:  Is the file name...... this has to be exact.... so if your file is called flower.jpg dont just call it flower (it needs the extention as well)
Collum5: If you want people to click on your ad and be taken to your website then fill in a full URL for this as in the example
that's it

Obviously if you go mad and choose to have an ad refresh every second you'll pay for it by bandwidth :)

Hope this might be of use... if so fantastic.

I can't see where to post this so please move this post accordingly  or delete it if you don't think it's worthy of the board.
« Last Edit: March 20, 2008, 03:26:58 am by Halfhidden »

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Rotating ads by date and time and clickable to URL
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2008, 08:12:59 am »

Not related to "photography tips/tricks". Moving.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 19 queries.