Advanced search  

News:

CPG Release 1.6.26
Correct PHP8.2 issues with user and language managers.
Additional fixes for PHP 8.2
Correct PHP8 error with SMF 2.0 bridge.
Correct IPTC supplimental category parsing.
Download and info HERE

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: upgrade error 1.4.3 to 1.4.16 (inc.ini)  (Read 4893 times)

jojet

• Coppermine newbie
[Solved]: upgrade error 1.4.3 to 1.4.16 (inc.ini)
« on: March 19, 2008, 11:43:09 am »

Hello,

I made the upgrade from 1.4.3 to 1.4.16 and followed all the steps (I didn't overwrite the config.inc.php and anycontent.php) but when I did run the versioncheck I got an error at the anycontent.php file. In the "coppermine version" I got in the left column "1.4.3" and in the right column an orange "1.4.16" with an question mark. When I hit the question mark I get the message

Het bestand op de webserver lijkt nieuwer dan die in de online Coppermine databank. Je gebruik ofwel de ontwikkel versie (je moet wel zeker weten wat je doet) of je hebt het bestand include/init.inc.php niet goed geupload.

which means that I am working with either an development version (thus not) or didn't upload the file init.inc.php right. Well, that last thing couldn't be an issue because I did upload it right! And I did it again (same file etc.) but the error keeps coming.

What I am I doing wrong? It looks like the site is working but I am feeling a bit unhappy and unsure with this fault.

john
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 12:46:34 pm by Nibbler »

jojet

• Coppermine newbie
Re: upgrade error 1.4.3 to 1.4.16 (inc.ini)
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2008, 11:51:04 am »

Sorry,

Couldn't find an edit button but I mean the INIT.INC.PHP file off course and not the typo "inc.ini"

john

Nibbler

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2008, 12:14:27 pm »

It's safe to ignore. The anycontent.php can be used to provide a custom message on your index page. It's not replaced when updating because that would wipe out any user customisations. If you didn't customise it yourself then you can upload the new version, but it really doesn't matter.

jojet

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 12:44:54 pm »

Thank you Nibbler for the reply.

That's a relief, so now further working with Coppermine!

john
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 19 queries.