Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Add Fullscreen button and change default playback size for videos  (Read 2576 times)

m_a_b

• Coppermine newbie

I have been reading a lot of posts about changing the video size, but can't find what I am looking for.

First, is there any way to change the default playback size so if the file properties shows 0x0 that it plays either as the video's original size or so that I can specify a width and height 720x480?  I do batch upload of all the videos and don't want to edit the file details for every video, so it would be much better to find where the 320x240 default is specified and change it.  The only thing I found similar to this was for using upload.php instead of batch add and that is not an option for me.

Second, I upload mostly mpg videos and a few mov's but was wondering if there is a way to add a "view fullscreen" button to the player embed?

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Add Fullscreen button and change default playback size for videos
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2008, 07:38:22 am »

We have a strict "one question per thread" policy that you agreed to respect when signing up.

m_a_b

• Coppermine newbie
Re: Add Fullscreen button and change default playback size for videos
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 02:23:20 am »

ok, so how about this "one question"... where can I find where the object for movies is built?
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 20 queries.