Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Solved]: problem with moving pictures from old coppermine to new one  (Read 5333 times)

huwb

• Coppermine newbie

Ok, on my site I currently have two versions of coppermine, an older faulty version 1.3.3, which used to be bridged to smf, but then had faults on it, so I unbridged it and then it started working

I have now uploaded  copermine 1.4.14 to a different directory and have it working fine bridging it again with smf, looking how I want it, I would now like to transfer all my old photos over, is there a quick easy way(changing some code), or will I need to batch add them manually

thanks in advance for your help
« Last Edit: March 19, 2008, 08:01:28 am by Joachim Müller »

Nibbler

Re: problem with moving pictures from old coppermine to new one
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2008, 07:54:36 pm »

You should update the existing gallery and then seek support for these faults if they remain after updating.

huwb

• Coppermine newbie
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2008, 01:16:35 pm »

okay I have now updated the old version of coppermine, but now I am having issues bridigng to smf, is it just a case of editing the bridge/smf.inc.php file to point to my forum

Nibbler

« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2008, 01:30:27 pm »

No. It's a case of reading the manual and using the bridge manager to properly configure your bridge. If you have issues then post on the bridging support board posting the requisite details.

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 08:01:18 am »

Bridging issues are not related to the initial question you posted, so I guess you were able to solve your initial issues. Marking thread accordingly.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 19 queries.