Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Batch Add Files Menu  (Read 2312 times)

squewheet

• Coppermine newbie
Batch Add Files Menu
« on: March 11, 2008, 06:13:34 pm »

When I login to my gallery. And I wanna add images thru the batch add files menu it says
There are no folders inside the "albums" folder yet. Make sure to create at least one custom folder within "albums" folder and ftp-upload your files there. You mustn't upload to the "userpics" nor "edit" folders, they are reserved for http uploads and internal purposes.

So I made a couple of new folders. And then went back into the batch add files menu but it says the same thing. What is going on here. Any help please

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
Re: Batch Add Files Menu
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2008, 06:51:49 am »

Do exactly as suggested in the docs, particularly the sections "upload troubleshooting" and "asking for support on upload issues" apply. Post as well what server operating system you're on and post a deep link as well to one of the files you're having issues with.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 20 queries.