Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: keeping visible category, subcategory and album description when inside of them?  (Read 2287 times)

Slaven

• Coppermine novice

Please if someone know how to preserve descryption text of category, subcategory and maybe even an album whan you are inside of them.
Example: On the main page you can read category description but whan you click on some category than you have listed albums inside that category but you do not have any more description text of that category visible.
As i would like to have that description text still visible because it is important in my project, please provide some knowlage how to do that.
thanks in advance!!

Slaven

• Coppermine novice

So i'm not sure where is problem to have some reply from experienced perons here...
I hope you uderstand my question, if not please tell me.
If you think it's a lot of work tell me what is needed to do it corectly.
I belive it's possible to do that with some intervention (posible copy/paste betveen files inside of theme folder) or there's other solution.
Anyway i have some basic clue about html and a little bit about php but it's far from good knowlage.
I would be very happy if someone give me some advicess where to start and what to do...
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.016 seconds with 20 queries.