Advanced search  

News:

cpg1.5.48 Security release - upgrade mandatory!
The Coppermine development team is releasing a security update for Coppermine in order to counter a recently discovered vulnerability. It is important that all users who run version cpg1.5.46 or older update to this latest version as soon as possible.
[more]

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [Closed]: Number Of Albums On Index.php  (Read 3005 times)

will

• Coppermine frequent poster
[Closed]: Number Of Albums On Index.php
« on: March 01, 2008, 09:20:07 pm »

Hi all

Is there a way of removing the Albums coloumn on the index.php page (number of albums in a category).

Thanks ;)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2008, 04:09:47 pm by Joachim Müller »

will

Re: Number Of Albums On Index.php
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2008, 01:10:28 pm »

anybody (feel like I'm being ignored here)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2008, 01:22:32 pm »

You are right - I'm ignoring you. Other may be ignoring you as well. May be related to your notorious record of misbehaving.
Anyway, this is not a hotline. Allow days for answers, not just hours. Read the corresponding FAQ section and review your behaviour: you're bumping your thread although you shouldn't; that's one of the reasons why you have earned a negative karma record and as a result the reason for your questions going ignored by me (and probably some other devs).

will

« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2008, 03:17:39 pm »

Allow days for answers, not just hours.

Thats a lie, you wouldn't of answered this in a week, a noticed a few posts yesterday that were made and a couple of hours later you helped them out. I'll look at this myself, sorry if I been a naughty boy LMFAO, I left school 8 years ago.

François Keller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka Frantz
    • Ma galerie
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2008, 03:48:38 pm »

I left school 8 years ago.
and me 30 years ago, but it's not the problem.
on the freelance board you present yourself as an expert on coppermine, so the code should not have any secret for you. And your problem is solved by modifying the code...  ;)
Avez vous lu la DOC ? la FAQ ? et cherché sur le forum avant de poster ?
Did you read the DOC ? the FAQ ? and search the board before posting ?
Mon Blog

will

« Reply #5 on: March 02, 2008, 04:02:46 pm »

No I'm not an expert, I'm offering Installations/Upgrades as I've done these so many times to mine and friends, I don't know the main code thats why I'm asking. Anyway like I said I will look at this myself, if I have a bad Karma or not it shouldn't prevent me from getting support.

You can lock this thread, I'll only ask for support when I really need it, like if my Gallery is broken, because any other time Mr Gaugau has a problem with his attitude ;)

Joachim Müller

• Dev Team member
  • Coppermine addict
  • aka "GauGau"
    • gaugau.de
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 04:09:30 pm »

Thats a lie
You acuse me of lying?
you wouldn't of answered this in a week
True indeed, as I told you I'm ignoring your questions. I didn't say that I would have answered after days, but someobody else might have. I just reminded you of board rules and common sense. One of the rules is that you're suppossed to allow days for answers, not just a couple of hours before being allowed to bump a thread.
a noticed a few posts yesterday that were made and a couple of hours later you helped them out.
That's complete and utter nonsense - grow up. I don't punish people who ask questions by looking into their questions only days after they posted their questions. If I want to answer, I'll answer as soon as I read their question - might be seconds after they posted their question, minutes, hours or days - depending on when I read their questions. I'm just ignoring you. Correction: I used to ignore your questions, which is as much tolerance as I could give towards someone like you who misbehaved so many times that it really hurts. Now this last posting of yours just was the straw that broke the camel's neck: you're banned from this board. Do not dare to re-register. Seek support from somewhere else.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 19 queries.